- Brian Wogernese, CEO
- 920-237-0233 Ext. 101
- Brian Wogernese, CEO, has been working in the hotel industry since 1990, and started WHG Companies In 1999.
- Kim Wogernese, CFO
- 920-237-0233 Ext. 122
- Kim has served as the Chief Financial Officer of Cobblestone Hotels, LLC since its conception in 2007. With over 15 years' experience working in the hospitality services industry Kim's expertise lies in all areas of internal control management, financial forecasting and computer modeling, asset and liability management' cash flow analysis, supervision of accounting staff, and financial and management reporting systems. Prior to working with Cobblestone Hotels, LLC, Kim worked as the General Manager of the Americinn in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
- John Porior, President
- 920-237-0233 Ext. 144
- As President, John Porior oversees all operations of the 58 hotels managed by WHG. Prior to being named President, Porior served as Regional Vice President of Operations for Pillar Hotels and Resorts, overseeing 70 hotels and various brands such as Residence Inns, TownePlace Suites, Springhill Suites, Courtyard by Marriott, Homewood Suites and Hampton Inns. Before that, Porior served as Regional Director of Operations for Tharaldson Lodging's Extended Services Division.
Porior has more than 22 years of experience in the lodging industry, beginning his hospitality career with Super 8 in Fond du Lac, WI in 1992.
Porior holds a bachelor's degree in Business Administration and Economics from Carthage College in Kenosha, WI and now resides in Oshkosh, WI with his wife Vicki, and their two children.
- Steph Brooks, VP of Operations
- 920-237-0233 Ext. 104
- Stephanie Brooks has been working in hotels since 1997. With over 18 years' experience in the hotel business with WHG Companies, Stephanie has worked in many facets of the hospitality industry including housekeeping, front desk, food and beverage, catering, bookkeeping, and operations. She has worked with Comfort Suites, Sleep Inn, Comfort Inn & Suites, AmericInn, Hawthorn, & Cobblestone brands. She has a Bachelor's of Business Administration from the University of Oshkosh Wisconsin.
- Mary Schaefer, Regional Manager
- 920-237-0233 Ext. 135
- Mary Schaefer has Managed & Trained in the Hospitality Industry at TGI Fridays, Treasure Island Casino, AmericInn, and Carlson. Working throughout the Midwest, with expansive market knowledge in Minnesota, North Dakota, Iowa, Wisconsin, and Nebraska, Mary prides herself on her hands on management style and strives to train everyone to be the best they can be. Her motivation is fueled by being a part of the process and contributing in the success of a hotel business through the simple and delicate art of guest service.
- Amanda Engstrom, Regional Manager
- 920-237-0233 Ext. 145
- Amanda joined WHG in 2010. Prior to being named Regional Manager, she was the General Manager of the Comfort Suites in Oshkosh, WI. Her previous positions with WHG have included General Manager of the AmericInn Lodge & Suites in Oshkosh, WI and General Manager of the Comfort Suites at Royal Ridges in Ripon, WI.
Amanda's previous experience includes managing the America's Best Value Inn in Sheboygan, WI and the Super 8 in Saukville, WI.
Amanda has more than 14 years of experience in the lodging industry, beginning her hospitality career with Super 8 in Sheboygan, WI in 2001.
- J.R. Woolridge, Regional Manager
- 920-237-0233 Ext. 152
- J.R. Woolridge III Regional Director for WHG Co LLC. Prior to joining WHG as Regional Director Woolridge was the General Manager of the Cobblestone Hotel & Suites in Punxsutawney, PA.
Before Joining the WHG and Cobblestone team Woolridge spent 4+ years in a sales and marketing role in Pennsylvania. Prior to moving back to his home state Woolridge was the General Manager for a 88 Room Select Service Boutique Hotel the Paradise Plaza Inn in Ocean City, MD.
Woolridge was the Assistant General Manager for the Days Inn Penn State a full service 188 room hotel downtown State College, PA. Prior to this role spent 5+ years as the Front Office Manager and Rooms Division Manager for the Clarion Fontainebleau Resort in Ocean City, MD a 250 Room Hotel and 73 Condominiums and over 50,000 sq ft of Conference Space.
Woolridge brings over 15 years of hospitality experience to the WHG team, as well attended Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania's hospitality bachelors program Commercial Recreation.
- Russell Bothwell, Regional Manager
- 920-237-0233 Ext. 111
- Russell Bothwell has over 13 years of Multi-family Housing and Hospitality experience. Prior to joining WHG Russell worked for a national Multifamily Housing company. More recently in the hospitality
industry Russell has worked with brands such as Wyndham, Choice, and Value Place.
- Russell has worked in many aspects of the hospitality industry including General Manager, Acquisitions, and Facilities.
- Russell studied at the University of Minnesota and received a Bachelors in Business Administration.
- Rebecca Bailey, Regional Manager
- 920-237-0233 Ext. 153
Rebecca joined WHG in 2016. Prior to being named Regional Manager, she was the General Manager of the Cobblestone Hotel & Suites in Beulah, ND.
Rebecca's previous experience includes managing the Coal Country Inn in Stanton ND, and the Settle Inn in Grand Forks ND.
Rebecca has more than 13 years of experience in the lodging industry, beginning her hospitality career with Lakeview Inn & Suites, ND in 2003.
- LeaAnn Vaughn, Regional Manager
- 920-237-0233 Ext. 110
LeaAnn Vaughn joined WHG in 2016. Prior to joining the WHG team she held General Manager positions under Wyndham, Choice, and IHG Brands 2005 to 2016.
LeaAnn managed IHG and Choice brand hotels in Oklahoma, Wyndham Super 8, Best Western and Shilo Inn in Wyoming, GuestHouse Inn and Suites in Emporia Kansas, Country Hearth in Goldsboro North Carolina, Medford Oregon, Boutique Historic Peery Hotel and Ramada Airport in Salt Lake City Utah. Her specialty and additional experience was Receivership hotels.
LeaAnn continued in the hospitality industry in Denver Colorado as the Regional Manager of the Rocky Mountains to include 13 hotels within Wyoming, Kansas, and Idaho. LeaAnn holds 11 years hospitality experience with department consulting in Greenville Texas in 2007.